-
January 7th, 2004, 03:28 AM
#411
Inactive Member
FFX-2 newGame+
Wild Arms 3
PSO GCN
Sword of Mana
Fire Emblem (Hector hard mode)
Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga
-
January 7th, 2004, 02:14 PM
#412
Senior Hostboard Member
So, Xellos, hows FFX-2 treating you?
-
January 7th, 2004, 02:38 PM
#413
Inactive Member
I've been playing Ragnarok online. If anyone plays on the Loki server, try and see me. I'm called One Classy Bloke, bizarrely.
-
January 7th, 2004, 08:02 PM
#414
Inactive Member
FFX-2>>>>>>>>>all other FFs that I've played.
-
January 7th, 2004, 08:27 PM
#415
Inactive Member
in answer to the topic, currently im on
suikoden 2 and sw:kotor.
sukoden 2 = greater than final fantasy anything. kotor's pretty damn good too and i aint a star wars fan.
when im done with them, most likely i'll start on star ocean.
-
January 7th, 2004, 08:35 PM
#416
Senior Hostboard Member
How does FFX-2 compare to such gaming gems as...Chrono Trigger, Grandia II, Tales of Phantasia? Im interested, its getting released next month. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2004, 08:47 PM
#417
Inactive Member
I'm only halfway through on ToP, but IMO...
1. G2
2. G1/CT
3. ToP/FFX-2
I think once I beat ToP it'll beat out FFX-2, but for now...
Out of the FF's, X-2 is my fave, then X, then 6, then 4, then 5, then 9, then 7, but IMO X-2 can't touch G2, G1, CT, SoA3, KH, Xenosaga, Suikoden 3, WA3, Seiken Densetsu 3, and it goes on [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Is KooR on PC yet, phaq?
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 07, 2004 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
January 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
#418
Inactive Member
accordin to gamefaqs its been since november, heard it had a new planet to deal with too, probably all side quests.
-
January 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
#419
Inactive Member
Oh, cool! I'm goingta have to guy buy it soon.
-
January 21st, 2004, 01:09 AM
#420
HB Forum Owner
Is it true that Sakura Taisen 5 for PS2 will be translated and released outside Japan, at least in the US? Do you know if it'll be released in Europe too?
Oh, and will it have a Spanish chick? C'mon, it's only fair, we've got three Japanese girls, three French, one Soviet (Ukrainian), one Chinese, one Italian, one German, one American, one Vietnamese, and even one Transylvanian. I demand a Spanish girl for Sakura Taisen now! :]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks